Yeti Fabric U Sofa
₹78,300.00 incl. GST
- Premium Fabric
- U Shape seating for 9
- Integrated Chaise Lounge
- High Quality Finishing
DescriptionWith its spacious chaise-end and plump cushions, the Yeti – U Corner provides the perfect space to relax after a long day. This U shape sofa has been designed for larger spaces and will be an ideal setting to entertain umpteen number of guests. Premium Fabrics give a super soft feel to this luxurious sofa. Top Quality branded foams, perfect seams and proportions are the highlight of this veteran vendor or ours. As such, this sofa marks the start of our premium range.
- Frame Material: Solid & Manufactured Wood
- Cushions in Foam
- Upholstery – Premium Fabric
- Overall Dimension – 82 in x 146 in x 72 in. Height 33 in. Seat height – 17 in
- Refer image for individual measurements
- 2 Seater with one side Arm – 1 no
- 2 Seater without Arm – 2 nos
- Corner piece – 1 no
- 1 Chaise Lounge – 1 no
- 7 Back Pillows
- 2 Accent Corner Pillows
Care Instructions : Sofas
Care Instructions – SofasWe wish you all comfort with your sofa.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa color to fade. Art leather may also crack up.
- Keep sharp objects like knives, blades, ball pens etc away from your sofa. These may cause a tear in the fabric or art leather
- Dirt can be brushed away with a soft brush or better still, use the Vacuum Cleaner. Gently move the narrow nozzle into the inner sides. Isn’t it common to find chocolate wrappers, Saunf or even candy pieces inside ! Use professional cleaners if required, for better cleaning
- There is a tendency that one seat position of your sofa is used more frequently than others. If you have back pillows or cushions, we advise you to change its position among the seats. Like your bed pillow, recron filled cushions can be fluffed up to prevent the recron inside from curling up.
- Food and drink spillage of any kind may not be good for your sofa. Pl do attend to it immediately.
- Moving your single sofas around is also a good idea so that usage is also shared evenly.
Tulsi and its parent family business have been operational since 1971. We value our customers, some amongst whom we have relationships moving into the third generation. We wholly appreciate and are glad that you are considering us for your new additions to your home. We offer products online after extreme due diligence and have been physically verified for quality standards. Most designs offered online have been on our product line and sold at our stores. The below mentioned are guidelines as we move along with building a great and lasting relationship with you. We value your home just as we do ours.
- Due to the general manufacturing process that happens in batches, there may be slight variations in the color from the picture seen above. Screen Resolutions may also be a reason for perceived colour differences
- Measurements provided are at best close to actuals. Minor differences may be present due to technical issues.
- We request you to ensure that the product ordered can be moved into your home through the lift, doorway, staircases, passage etc. We do not take responsibility of the same in case it is not possible to be moved in.
- All goods are inspected before delivery. In the case of flat pack , we ensure they are received in proper packing conditions from the manufacturer. Where assembly is required, our team will be there to have the same assembled.
- We fulfill deliver schedules as per the order taken. However due to factors beyond our control, it may be delayed. Our intention is definitely not to cause you any inconvenience.
- In case of any damage noticed during delivery please inform our delivery personal.
- If you notice any defect after they leave, please email us immediately with a few pictures and the bill details to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you on assessing the damage. We will either arrange to send you a replacement or send the replacement part and do the needful. In other circumstances, we will try to sort the issue most amicably.
- We arrange your items based on your firm order and hence an order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- There is no warranty or service for products in Decor, Gifts. Homeware, Handicrafts & Furnishings.
- Service for Furniture will be provided beyond the warranty period for a period of 2 years and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues. This service is Chargeable.
Warranty : Sofas
Warranty : Sofa
- Solid Wood outer frames are covered for 1 year
- There is a 2 year Warranty for the inner frame of the Sofa.
- We provide 1 year warranty for the foam and upholstery
- Recliner Mechanisms are covered for a period of 1 year.
- Within the warranty period, and in the event of any internal damage or if the cushions sink in beyond normally accepted parameters; In such cases, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution and sort out the same
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions do tend to soften over time and conform to the shape of the user.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- Depending on the usage, the shape and form of sofas may change and this does not qualify as defect.
- Any defects arising due to manufacturing, faulty workmanship and defects in the materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- Particle board / MDF boards furniture which are exposed to water and dampness.
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Products that have been used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods.
- Breakage due to shifting of furniture in assembled condition.
- Damages caused due to negligence due to spilling of solvents, dyes, corrosive materials and bodily fluids such as sweat, urine etc.
- Solid wood furniture, due to seasonal change, wooden members tend to behave and this is a natural phenomenon, due to this phenomenon, the wood tends to expand and contract and thus leading to joint splits and hairline cracks. This is not any defect and does not come under warranty.
- We request you to ensure that the product can be moved into your home through the lifts, doorways, passages, staricases, etc. We will not be responsible if it cannot be moved in since cancellation of the orders are not possible
- Further services such as dismantling and re assembling shall be done on a chargeable basis.
- Service will be provided beyond the warranty period and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues.