Nandi is the vehicle for the Hindu god of Shiva. In Hindu mythology, Nandi is the bearer of truth and righteousness. Nandi signifies strength, load-bearing capacity, and virility. Given that Shiva didn’t have to fight fierce battles or travel quickly between the worlds (he spent most time meditating) he didn’t have to choose for a more agile vahana similar to Vishnu’s. Given that bulls were the main form of transportation in rural India, it made perfect sense for Shiva – who is the most down to earth & connected with rural India – to take a form that was close to the people.
- Collaborating with designers, artists and manufacturers it is our aim to offer our customers something special and unique. There is intense thought and care that goes into our Brass collection, much like every other range that we offer. And in the entire process, we wish to make our merchandise most affordable – we love that you are able to afford our work and it finds its way into your beautiful home.
- Brass is an alloy of Copper and Zinc and was discovered around 500 BC. Such a combination secures a good, brilliant color. In early times this metal seems to have been sparingly employed, but from the middle ages onward the industry in brass was a very important one, carried out on a vast scale and applied in widely different directions.
Tulsi and its parent family business have been operational since 1971. We value our customers, some amongst whom we have relationships moving into the third generation. We wholly appreciate and are glad that you are considering us for your new additions to your home. We offer products online after extreme due diligence and have been physically verified for quality standards. Most designs offered online have been on our product line and sold at our stores. The below mentioned are guidelines as we move along with building a great and lasting relationship with you. We value your home just as we do ours.
- Due to the general manufacturing process that happens in batches, there may be slight variations in the color from the picture seen above. Screen Resolutions may also be a reason for perceived colour differences
- Measurements provided are at best close to actuals. Minor differences may be present due to technical issues.
- We request you to ensure that the product ordered can be moved into your home through the lift, doorway, staircases, passage etc. We do not take responsibility of the same in case it is not possible to be moved in.
- All goods are inspected before delivery. In the case of flat pack , we ensure they are received in proper packing conditions from the manufacturer. Where assembly is required, our team will be there to have the same assembled.
- We fulfill deliver schedules as per the order taken. However due to factors beyond our control, it may be delayed. Our intention is definitely not to cause you any inconvenience.
- In case of any damage noticed during delivery please inform our delivery personal.
- If you notice any defect after they leave, please email us immediately with a few pictures and the bill details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get back to you on assessing the damage. We will either arrange to send you a replacement or send the replacement part and do the needful. In other circumstances, we will try to sort the issue most amicably.
- We arrange your items based on your firm order and hence an order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- There is no warranty or service for products in Decor, Gifts. Homeware, Handicrafts & Furnishings.
- Service for Furniture will be provided beyond the warranty period for a period of 2 years and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues. This service is Chargeable.