Care Instructions : Sofas
Care Instructions – Sofas
We wish you all comfort with your sofa.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa color to fade. Art leather may also crack up.
- Keep sharp objects like knives, blades, ball pens etc away from your sofa. These may cause a tear in the fabric or art leather
- Dirt can be brushed away with a soft brush or better still, use the Vacuum Cleaner. Gently move the narrow nozzle into the inner sides. Isn’t it common to find chocolate wrappers, Saunf or even candy pieces inside ! Use professional cleaners if required, for better cleaning
- There is a tendency that one seat position of your sofa is used more frequently than others. If you have back pillows or cushions, we advise you to change its position among the seats. Like your bed pillow, recron filled cushions can be fluffed up to prevent the recron inside from curling up.
- Food and drink spillage of any kind may not be good for your sofa. Pl do attend to it immediately.
- Moving your single sofas around is also a good idea so that usage is also shared evenly.
Tulsi and its parent family business have been operational since 1971. We value our customers, some amongst whom we have relationships moving into the third generation. We wholly appreciate and are glad that you are considering us for your new additions to your home. We offer products online after extreme due diligence and have been physically verified for quality standards. Most designs offered online have been on our product line and sold at our stores. The below mentioned are guidelines as we move along with building a great and lasting relationship with you. We value your home just as we do ours.
- Due to the general manufacturing process that happens in batches, there may be slight variations in the color from the picture seen above. Screen Resolutions may also be a reason for perceived colour differences
- Measurements provided are at best close to actuals. Minor differences may be present due to technical issues.
- We request you to ensure that the product ordered can be moved into your home through the lift, doorway, staircases, passage etc. We do not take responsibility of the same in case it is not possible to be moved in.
- All goods are inspected before delivery. In the case of flat pack , we ensure they are received in proper packing conditions from the manufacturer. Where assembly is required, our team will be there to have the same assembled.
- We fulfill deliver schedules as per the order taken. However due to factors beyond our control, it may be delayed. Our intention is definitely not to cause you any inconvenience.
- In case of any damage noticed during delivery pl inform our delivery personal.
- If you notice any defect after they leave pl email us immediately with a few pictures and the bill details to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you on assessing the damage, We will either arrange to send you a replacement or send the replacement part and do the needful
- We arrange your items based on your firm order and hence an order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- Service will be provided beyond the warranty period and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues.