With over 30 years of expertise as well as experience in antique reproductions, Tulsi takes pride and care in the reproduction of this classic Colah Chest of Draws. This straight lined furniture will easily blend with your antique and traditional furniture. With three full sized draws and two half draws, this Chester will give your endless amount of storage. Every one of the antique Colah we offer is made with both beauty and function at their core. Place it any part of your home and be sure to get the vintage air all around.
- The Blue Mountain Vintage is a furniture range that our founder has painstakingly built over the decades. We continue to build on his legacy and wish you enjoy these pieces at your beautiful homes. It’s a collection that embraces the quality and craftsmanship of our skilled colleagues. You will find that they blend timeless details with a contemporary approach. With Tulsi’s antique replicas, you get the classic look with benefits of newly-built furniture and without the price tag of older antiques. We work incessantly to ensure that these reproduction pieces are absolute value for money and pass down generations.
- Teak is a close grained hardwood with high natural oil content. This makes it hard wearing and highly resistant to rotting. Teak wood furniture has lasted generations and is the preferred choice for those looking to invest in a good piece of furniture. The Blue Mountain furniture range is made from reclaimed teak wood almost fully and as such the wood is highly seasoned naturally. The natural oils already contained within the teak are brought to the surface and burnished to produce a rich sheen. These pieces are fully handmade and hand polished. Imperfections such as colour variations and distress marks should not be regarded as defects, but rather characteristics that enhance the individual character of each piece.
- With a series of uniquely styled products in the Blue Mountain Vintage range, Tulsi offers the opportunity to mix and match with an extensive range of diverse product collections.
Tulsi and its parent family business have been operational since 1971. We value our customers, some amongst whom we have relationships moving into the third generation. We wholly appreciate and are glad that you are considering us for your new additions to your home. We offer products online after extreme due diligence and have been physically verified for quality standards. Most designs offered online have been on our product line and sold at our stores. The below mentioned are guidelines as we move along with building a great and lasting relationship with you. We value your home just as we do ours.
- Due to the general manufacturing process that happens in batches, there may be slight variations in the color from the picture seen above. Screen Resolutions may also be a reason for perceived colour differences
- Measurements provided are at best close to actuals. Minor differences may be present due to technical issues.
- We request you to ensure that the product ordered can be moved into your home through the lift, doorway, staircases, passage etc. We do not take responsibility of the same in case it is not possible to be moved in.
- All goods are inspected before delivery. In the case of flat pack , we ensure they are received in proper packing conditions from the manufacturer. Where assembly is required, our team will be there to have the same assembled.
- We fulfill deliver schedules as per the order taken. However due to factors beyond our control, it may be delayed. Our intention is definitely not to cause you any inconvenience.
- In case of any damage noticed during delivery pl inform our delivery personal.
- If you notice any defect after they leave pl email us immediately with a few pictures and the bill details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will get back to you on assessing the damage, We will either arrange to send you a replacement or send the replacement part and do the needful
- We arrange your items based on your firm order and hence an order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- Service will be provided beyond the warranty period and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues.