Broxton 2 Door Wardrobe Wengue Color
- SUPER DEAL
- 1 Locker
- Multiple storage options
- Particle Board
- Made in Coimbatore
- Trusted Vendor for over 15 years
DescriptionHot cakes is what you might call the Broxton 2 door wardrobe. We have been selling these for over 10 years now and complaints of hinges coming out or powder falling etc are almost nil, except in cases of mishandling or shifting without following proper procedures. Our wardrobes have been used for a long time now and we are happy that they are continuously in demand. A great option for a neat storage facility for almost anything and everything that you want store. Go ahead and order one with confidence. Generally available in Wengue (pic as shown) and Mahogany colours.
- Primary Material : Melamine Faced particle board
- Finish : Melamine
- Dimensions : L – 36 in x D – 18 in . Height – 78 in
- 1 Wardrobe
General Care Instructions
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on the furniture surface.
- Cleaning can be done with a dry cloth. Please do not wipe with a wet cloth or with pressure
- Abrasive sponges etc may cause scratches on the surface
- Direct sunlight on a regular basis may cause the surface to discolour
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- Please avoid dragging your furniture to reposition it, as this can weaken the joints over time, especially in MDF/Particle Board items.
- Avoid water from stagnating on the cushions or on and around the surfaces of the product.
TermsTulsi and its parent family business have been operational since 1971. We value our customers, some amongst whom we have relationships moving into the third generation. We wholly appreciate and are glad that you are considering us for your new additions to your home. We offer products online after extreme due diligence and have been physically verified for quality standards. Most designs offered online have been on our product line and sold at our stores. The below mentioned are guidelines as we move along with building a great and lasting relationship with you. We value your home just as we do ours.
- Due to the general manufacturing process that happens in batches, there may be slight variations in the color from the picture seen above. Screen Resolutions may also be a reason for perceived colour differences
- Measurements provided are at best close to actuals. Minor differences may be present due to technical issues.
- We request you to ensure that the product ordered can be moved into your home through the lift, doorway, staircases, passage etc. We do not take responsibility of the same in case it is not possible to be moved in.
- All goods are inspected before delivery. In the case of flat pack , we ensure they are received in proper packing conditions from the manufacturer. Where assembly is required, our team will be there to have the same assembled.
- We fulfill deliver schedules as per the order taken. However due to factors beyond our control, it may be delayed. Our intention is definitely not to cause you any inconvenience.
- In case of any damage noticed during delivery please inform our delivery personal.
- If you notice any defect after they leave, please email us immediately with a few pictures and the bill details to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you on assessing the damage. We will either arrange to send you a replacement or send the replacement part and do the needful. In other circumstances, we will try to sort the issue most amicably.
- We arrange your items based on your firm order and hence an order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- There is no warranty or service for products in Decor, Gifts. Homeware, Handicrafts & Furnishings.
- Service for Furniture will be provided beyond the warranty period for a period of 2 years and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues. This service is Chargeable.
- 12 months
- Any defects arising due to manufacturing, faulty workmanship and defects in the materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- Particle board / MDF boards furniture which are exposed to water and dampness.
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Products that have been used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods.
- Breakage due to shifting of furniture in assembled condition.
- Damages caused due to negligence due to spilling of solvents, dyes, corrosive materials and bodily fluids such as sweat, urine etc.
- Solid wood furniture, due to seasonal change, wooden members tend to behave and this is a natural phenomenon, due to this phenomenon, the wood tends to expand and contract and thus leading to joint splits and hairline cracks. This is not any defect and does not come under warranty.
- We request you to ensure that the product can be moved into your home through the lifts, doorways, passages, staricases, etc. We will not be responsible if it cannot be moved in since cancellation of the orders are not possible
- Further services such as dismantling and re assembling shall be done on a chargeable basis.
- Service will be provided beyond the warranty period and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues.