Back Magic Coir Mattress – Duroflex
₹11,655.00 – ₹24,243.00 incl. GST
- Get a Quote for your Size
- 5 Zoned orthopedic support
- Signature quilted fabric
- Naturally cooling coir
- Durable construction
- Additional information
- Care Instructions : Mattress
- Warranty : Mattress
DescriptionLooking for a higher degree of back support? Try Back Magic – a doctor recommended orthopedic coir mattress. Optimised for better sleep, this mattress has a tough core of high density coir and rebonded foam to relax the muscles and have your body feel well-supported and comfortable. Part of the Duropedic range, it features the exclusive 5 Zoned Orthopedic Support Layer that is tested and recommended by doctors at the National Health Academy, making it India’s best orthopedic mattress.
- How to pick the correct size?
We have made the mattress available in all of the standard sizes starting from single to double, queen and king with the option of placing an order for a custom size Duroflex Back Magic mattress as well. The orthopedic mattress prices vary depending on the size you choose. You can refer to our Size Guide for more details and an in-depth understanding of the size most suitable for your bed.
Duroflex Back Magic
- Recommended by Doctors
Tested & recommended by the doctors at National Health Academy for its orthopedic support and many health benefits.
- 5 Zoned Orthopedic Support
Designed to lend the most advanced back support and help with posture and spine alignment.
- Naturally Cooling
High density coir lends solid support along with its natural coolness.
- Firm Support
The right level for firm body support to protect the back from curving, eliminating pressure build-up and improving blood circulation.
- Health Benefits
Provides back pain relief by eliminating undue stress on spine and back
Alleviates body pain by offering a firm support and supporting all pressure points
Promotes healthy posture alignment by providing a well engineered, stable and even surface for rest
- Advantages of Coir Orthopedic Mattress
An orthopedic coir mattress is ideal for people in need of an advanced and firm sleep support. While the 5 zoned orthopedic support layer offers differentiated support to different body parts as per their weight, the high density coir layer adds to the same by offering a sturdy support with natural air ventilation across the mattress. Such an ergonomic design of the Duroflex orthopedic mattress makes it a reliable choice for those looking for back pain relief and a mattress that stays fresh and hygenic for long.
78" x 36" x 5", 78" x 60" x 5", 78" x 72" x 5", 75" x 36" x 5", 75" x 60" x 5", 75" x 72" x 5"
SpecificationsAvailable in standard & Customized sizes
- Standard Sizes
- 75*36 inches
- 75*48 inches
- 75*60 inches
- 75*72 inches
- 78*36 inches
- 78*48 inches
- 78*60 inches ( Full Queen )
- 78*72 inches ( Full King )
Care Instructions : Mattress
Mattress Care Instructions
Your mattress has an impact on the quality of your sleep. It may also be the most expensive part of your bedroom. Taking proper care of your mattress will help you to protect your investment and promote better sleep.
- Protection of Your Mattress
- Using a moisture barrier on your mattress will help to reduce moisture transfer into your mattress. Some mattress protectors and mattress cases also prevent bed bugs from entering the mattress – another destroyer of your sleep investment. Some mattress protectors also have additional padding for comfort. Many are waterproof.
- Mold and bacteria are the enemy of your mattress. These microorganisms thrive in moist organic materials. In addition to the discoloration that mold and bacteria bring, they also bring odor and destructive enzymes to the fabrics on the mattress.
- Keep your mattress free of dust and dirt. Left uncleaned, it can become a haven for dust mites, pet fur, etc. Periodic vacuum cleaning is a good way to prevent accumulation of dirt, dust, mites etc..
- Avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress. It gives undue pressure to the corners and edges of the mattress.
- How to Remove Stains from Mattresses
- If your mattress has already been stained, or if you recently dropped fluid on your mattress, the first thing you need to do is remove the unwelcomed fluid. Blotting the wet mattress with an absorptive towel/paper towels may help remove the superficial fluids that are on the top.
- A spray bottle with mild soap will help you to control the amount of moisture that you use to clean the area. Use as little as possible, as you don’t want to make the problem worse. Gentle scrubbing with a soft brush will help to remove the stain – if removable.
- A vacuum with handheld vacuum attachment is a good idea to suck up any remaining moisture from this process.
- After you are done cleaning the mattress, you want to aerate the mattress as much as possible. If possible, taking the mattress outside to dry will speed up the drying the process. If you are unable to bring the mattress outside, directing a fan on the moist area will be beneficial.
- OTHER MATTRESS CARE TIPS
- Rotating your mattress every few months may also be beneficial for some mattresses. This process helps to offset the normal settling process that occurs by placing a weight (body) on a compressible surface.
- DON’T FLIP OR TURN YOUR MATTRESS UNLESS SPECIFIED SO
- Based on your mattress variety and your comfort level, turning the mattress upside down is also beneficial to prevent compression on any one side.
- DON’T IRON ON THE MATTRESSThis can cause serious damage to the outer fabric or the foam inside the mattress and is also a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T SMOKE IN BEDIt is advisable not to smoke in bed as it is a potential fire hazard.
- DON’T FOLD YOUR MATTRESSDoing so may damage the construction of the mattress
Warranty : Mattress
- Branded mattress carry the standard warranty as provided by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer warranty will apply according to the brand, variety of the mattress
- Manufacturer’s websites provide warranty details – Please refer to the same.
TermsTulsi and its parent family business have been operational since 1971. We value our customers, some amongst whom we have relationships moving into the third generation. We wholly appreciate and are glad that you are considering us for your new additions to your home. We offer products online after extreme due diligence and have been physically verified for quality standards. Most designs offered online have been on our product line and sold at our stores. The below mentioned are guidelines as we move along with building a great and lasting relationship with you. We value your home just as we do ours.
- Due to the general manufacturing process that happens in batches, there may be slight variations in the color from the picture seen above. Screen Resolutions may also be a reason for perceived colour differences
- Measurements provided are at best close to actuals. Minor differences may be present due to technical issues.
- We request you to ensure that the product ordered can be moved into your home through the lift, doorway, staircases, passage etc. We do not take responsibility of the same in case it is not possible to be moved in.
- All goods are inspected before delivery. In the case of flat pack , we ensure they are received in proper packing conditions from the manufacturer. Where assembly is required, our team will be there to have the same assembled.
- We fulfill deliver schedules as per the order taken. However due to factors beyond our control, it may be delayed. Our intention is definitely not to cause you any inconvenience.
- In case of any damage noticed during delivery please inform our delivery personal.
- If you notice any defect after they leave, please email us immediately with a few pictures and the bill details to email@example.com.
- We will get back to you on assessing the damage. We will either arrange to send you a replacement or send the replacement part and do the needful. In other circumstances, we will try to sort the issue most amicably.
- We arrange your items based on your firm order and hence an order once placed cannot be cancelled.
- There is no warranty or service for products in Decor, Gifts. Homeware, Handicrafts & Furnishings.
- Service for Furniture will be provided beyond the warranty period for a period of 2 years and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues. This service is Chargeable.