Arcot Teak Sofa Set 3+1+1
₹59,900.00 incl. GST
- Rajdhani Collection exclusive to Tulsi
- Made from fine Teak
- Built to Last
- Easy Maintenance
DescriptionPart of the Rajdhani collection, the Arcot Teak Sofa is the same as the Alankar except that it’s finished is in Walnut. The durability of Teak is proven for centuries. Teak outperforms and outlasts many other kinds of wood available today. Manufactured from carefully selected high-quality teak, this range has seen stupendous success. Great care has been taken in the designing, cutting, joinery fixing, and final finishing of this exclusive range. Simplistic in design, this range suits Contemporary or classic decor. This model has been finished in walnut shade. Trust our Rajdhani collection – You will not be disappointed. Lean back with ease on the slanted back frame. The slightly curved arm provides great armrest for those long hours of sitting. The distinguishing feature of the Alankar Teak Sofa is the closely placed slats below the armrest that give a real solid feel to the overall design.
- Frame Material: Teak wood.
- Cushions in Moulded PU Foam
- Fabric Upholstery
- ( Once the order is placed our support team will call you and provide colour options )
- 3 Seater : L – 69 in x D – 29 in x H 32 in. Seat height – 18 in
- 1 Seater : L – 26 in x D – 29 in x H 32 in. Seat height – 18 in
- 3 Seater Teak Sofa – 1 no
- 1 Seater Teak Sofa – 2 nos
- 5 Seat Cushions
- 5 Back Cushions
Care Instructions : Sofas
Care Instructions – SofasWe wish you all comfort with your sofa.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa color to fade. Art leather may also crack up.
- Keep sharp objects like knives, blades, ball pens etc away from your sofa. These may cause a tear in the fabric or art leather
- Dirt can be brushed away with a soft brush or better still, use the Vacuum Cleaner. Gently move the narrow nozzle into the inner sides. Isn’t it common to find chocolate wrappers, Saunf or even candy pieces inside ! Use professional cleaners if required, for better cleaning
- There is a tendency that one seat position of your sofa is used more frequently than others. If you have back pillows or cushions, we advise you to change its position among the seats. Like your bed pillow, recron filled cushions can be fluffed up to prevent the recron inside from curling up.
- Food and drink spillage of any kind may not be good for your sofa. Pl do attend to it immediately.
- Moving your single sofas around is also a good idea so that usage is also shared evenly.
Warranty : Sofas
Warranty : Sofa
- Solid Wood outer frames are covered for 1 year
- There is a 2 year Warranty for the inner frame of the Sofa.
- We provide 1 year warranty for the foam and upholstery
- Recliner Mechanisms are covered for a period of 1 year.
- Within the warranty period, and in the event of any internal damage or if the cushions sink in beyond normally accepted parameters; In such cases, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution and sort out the same
- Normal usage or normal wear is not covered under warranty. All cushions do tend to soften over time and conform to the shape of the user.
- Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use.
- Depending on the usage, the shape and form of sofas may change and this does not qualify as defect.
- Any defects arising due to manufacturing, faulty workmanship and defects in the materials.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage
- Particle board / MDF boards furniture which are exposed to water and dampness.
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Products that have been used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods.
- Breakage due to shifting of furniture in assembled condition.
- Damages caused due to negligence due to spilling of solvents, dyes, corrosive materials and bodily fluids such as sweat, urine etc.
- Solid wood furniture, due to seasonal change, wooden members tend to behave and this is a natural phenomenon, due to this phenomenon, the wood tends to expand and contract and thus leading to joint splits and hairline cracks. This is not any defect and does not come under warranty.
- We request you to ensure that the product can be moved into your home through the lifts, doorways, passages, staricases, etc. We will not be responsible if it cannot be moved in since cancellation of the orders are not possible
- Further services such as dismantling and re assembling shall be done on a chargeable basis.
- Service will be provided beyond the warranty period and we will work with you to find the most optimal solution. There are possibilities of a product being discontinued from the range, in which case parts may be difficult to source. However, we would like to assure you that we value your relationship and that we will try our best to solve your issues.