Keep the following in mind before you decide on the store
- What is the area of each of your rooms where you plan to have the furniture?
- Are there existing pieces in those rooms which you would like to match
- Make sure that you have factored these existing pieces in your area measurements
- Is it possible to move in the furniture that you are planning to by
- Set reasonable budgets
- What is the reputation of the store that you plan to visit
- How long has it been in business
- How are the reviews of the store
- Is the store executive providing you with details on the quality, material, life, etc?
- Is he giving you enough options to choose from
- Is he able to understand your needs
- Are you able to perceive the quality
- Do not fall prey to just gorgeous looks
- Are you comfortable fitting into the furniture
- Are there any hidden charges
- Are the discounts realistic or make-believe
- What is the after-sales service from the store
- Are you satisfied
- Will you take pride in recommending this store to your friends and family
We wish you give adequate time to your furniture purchase and look at the options available.
Good Luck and may you find great pieces of furniture for your lovely home.